Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TMX settles in

The thermomix is getting plenty usage, I use it a minimum of once a day, I can't believe how much easier things are with it. The other day I made lasagna in about half an hour. I made the tomato sauce while I browned the mince, then added it to the frypan and reduced it. While it was reducing I made bechamel in the tmx at the same time as I boiled the pasta, I added baby spinach leaves to the bechamel and blended them in. Then I assembled it all and baked it, and there was hardly any washing up to do!

Last night I made shepherds pie and even though I only steamed the vegetables and whizzed the garlic and onion up for it, I used the vegetable stock and beetroot relish to flavour the mince, so it really is changing the way we cook in less than a fortnight.


I made marmalade in less than an hour



Walnut bread with cheese, garlic and herb dip and beetroot relish (my new favourite breakfast)


Concentrated vegetable stock, ingredients vegetables, herbs, salt


Chicken green curry




No comments:

Post a Comment